How do I register a new domain name?
Category: Getting Started
Registering a new domain can be completed in multiple ways:
- Through the Synergy Wholesale System.
- Using the Synergy Wholesale WHMCS plugin.
- Using the Synergy Wholesale API.
If you’re just getting started, then Purchasing through the Synergy Wholesale System may be what you’re using first. To register a domain using this method simply:
- Login to your Wholesale System account.
- Click on Domain Names in the menu and select the Purchase option.
- Enter the domain name and extension you’re after.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration; remembering that some domain extensions such as .AU require eligibility criteria to process.