How do I reset a cPanel password?
Resetting of a cPanel password in the event it has been forgotten may be completed either via the Synergy Wholesale System, API or WHMCS. To reset it through the web interface please follow these instructions:
- Login to your Synergy Wholesale System account.
- In the menu go to Hosting and select Manage.
- Click on the applicable service and in the dropdown select ‘Maintenance’.
- Click ‘Reset cPanel Password’ to confirm the reset.
- Click ‘Reset Password’ to confirm the request to reset the password.
Immediately after reset we recommend logging into cPanel, or having your client login, to then update it to something more memorable.