Setting default name servers for new domain name registrations
The Synergy Wholesale System allows you to set the default nameserver/DNS setting which applies to all new domain name registrations that are made within your account. It allows you to choose the following options:
- Parking – to display your default parked page.
- Nameservers – this allows you to specify the nameservers.
- Free DNS – this displays the default parked page initially.
- Forwarding – this displays the default parked page initially.
To setup your default nameserver/DNS setting please:
- Login to the Synergy Wholesale frontend with your partner account.
- Select your username in the top right and click on ‘Account Options’
- Select the ‘Options’ menu at the top of the page given
- Scroll down to the “Configuration Options” section, configure the “Default Registration Option” entry at the bottom of that section.
- Submit the change.