How do I enable DNS hosting on my domain name registrations?
Within your Synergy Wholesale System account, you will find an array of DNS Hosting options to set up your domain as you like. To manage your DNS hosting please follow these steps:
- Login to your Synergy Wholesale System account.
- Using your menu go to Domain Names and click Manage.
- Select your domain name and in the drop-down options click Nameservers.
- Change to the DNS Hosting option (note: be careful when changing this, as it may wipe existing settings and cause downtime)
- There you may select to add the records as you require and save.
This functionality allows you to set A, CNAME, MX, TXT, and SRV records.
If you need any assistance managing your DNS don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team via a Support Request, Live Chat or over the phone via 03 8399 9483.