What are the Synergy Wholesale cPanel web hosting nameservers?
For our Legacy EW and BW hosting services which will be any service created prior to May 2018 the nameservers used for those services are:
- ns1.hostyourservices.net – 126.96.36.199
- ns2.hostyourservices.net – 188.8.131.52
- ns3.hostyourservices.net – 184.108.40.206
For any custom plans and services set up under your partner account after May 2018 they will be assigned to one of our new server clusters which use different nameservers per cluster.
You can determine which cluster a service is a part of by reviewing the overview after searching the domain of the hosting service within the Synergy Frontend.
For services on a *.SYD2 Server –
- ns1.syd2.hostyourservices.net (220.127.116.11)
- ns2.syd2.hostyourservices.net (18.104.22.168)
For services on a *.SYD3 Server –
- ns1.syd3.hostyourservices.net (22.214.171.124)
- ns2.syd3.hostyourservices.net (126.96.36.199)
For services on a *.SYD4 Server –
- ns1.syd4.hostyourservices.net (188.8.131.52)
- ns2.syd4.hostyourservices.net (184.108.40.206)
For services on a *.SYD5 Server –
- ns1.syd5.hostyourservices.net ( 220.127.116.11)
- ns2.syd5.hostyourservices.net (18.104.22.168)
For services on a *.SYD6 Server –
- ns1.syd6.hostyourservices.net (22.214.171.124)
- ns2.syd6.hostyourservices.net ( 126.96.36.199)
If ever unsure you can review ‘Service Details’ under any hosting services where it will show you the appropriate nameservers for that hosting plan at the bottom of the page.