Adding your existing subscriptions from the Synergy Wholesale Management System to your WHMCS installation.
Following the launch of our Microsoft 365 module for WHMCS, you can now can streamline the ordering and management of your Synergy Wholesale Microsoft 365 subscriptions within WHMCS.
If you already have existing Microsoft 365 subscriptions set up with Synergy Wholesale, you can follow this guide to get them added/synchronised with your WHMCS install.
- Ensure you have correctly installed our WHMCS module by following this guide.
- Via the Synergy Wholesale Management System >> Microsoft 365 >> Manage Clients. Locate the ‘identifier’ number for the specific client/tenant you are trying to add/synchronise to your installation.
- Keep this number handy as you will need to use it in step 10.
- Once you have the identifier number, navigate to your WHMCS install.
- Navigate to your client’s summary tab in their client profile and click ‘Add New Order’
- Deselect the boxes for Order Confirmation, Generate Invoice & Send Email. This will ensure that the system doesn’t email the client about the order you are adding.
- Select Active from the Order Status menu.
- When asked for a product/service, select the Microsoft 365 service you have created in your installation and the desired billing cycle.
- Leave the configurable options untouched
- Paste the identifier number from Step 2 in the ‘Remote Tenant ID’ field.
- Click Submit Order
- Navigate to the new service in your WHMCS install and click ‘synchronize’. This will ensure everything is synced up with your Synergy Wholesale account.
- Be sure to ensure you have properly set the due date for this service to ensure your client is invoiced for the service moving forward.