How do I cancel a Microsoft 365 subscription?
Category: Microsoft 365
Cancelling a Microsoft 365 subscription is an entirely automated process; you may complete this via the Synergy Wholesale Management System.
To cancel a Microsoft 365 Subscription, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Login to the Synergy Wholesale Management System.
- Navigate to Microsoft 365 located within the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select ‘Manage’ located next to the client you would like to manage a subscription for.
- Click on the subscription you would like to cancel under the ‘Microsoft 365’ tab.
- A collapse of options will appear, select ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- Read the important information table and provide a cancellation reason.
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- Nothing further is required at this point. Note, Subscriptions may remain in a cancelled state for a period of 30 days before they will be permanently deleted, at which point they may not be uncancelled/recovered.