How do I keep my Synergy Wholesale account secure?
There are a few key steps you can take to keep your account secure:
- Set a strong password containing upper and lower case characters, numbers and even some symbols.
- Never share your login details with anyone or send them via email.
- Update your security question and answer to something no-one else should know.
- Disable the forgotten password tool if you don’t anticipate needing it.
- Enabling two-factor authentication.
- Keep your computer and devices secure by keeping them malware free, setting passwords/passkeys and locking them.
Update Security Question & Answer
If you forget your password to the Wholesale System, upon have it reset you will be required to answer a security question. You may update these values through your Synergy Wholesale System account by going to Security Preferences in the menu. We suggest you set something that you only know, but is memorable.
- Security Question: Set a question that relates to the Security Answer that you’ll be setting below.
- Security Answer: This is the answer you will need to provide upon a password reset request.
Disabling Forgotten Password
Disabling the forgotten password recovery option on your account is an easy way to stop unauthorised password resets. You will find this option within your Synergy Wholesale System account by going to the Security Preferences option in the menu.
Under the option Account Security Features you may click the ‘Disable’ option will prevent your password being reset via the Forgotten Password link. If you do select this option, you will need to contact our customer care team if you have forgotten your password.
Enabling two-factor authentication
For instructions on enabling two-factor authentication on your account, please see this article.