How do I register a Registry Host or glue record?
Synergy Wholesale supports the creation of Registry Hosts (also referred to as glue records, custom nameservers or child nameservers) on all domain name registrations. To complete this through your Synergy Wholesale System account please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Synergy Wholesale System account.
- Go to Domain Names in the menu and select Manage.
- Click on the domain you wish to edit and select “Registry Hosts”.
- Under ‘Create New Registry Host’ fill in the details as required.
- Repeat step 4 as required.
Please remember once you have setup your Registry Hosts that you will also need to setup DNS A records with your DNS provider.