Ordering a Microsoft 365 subscription
Ordering a Microsoft 365 subscription with Synergy Wholesale begins by creating a client within the Microsft 365 section of the Synergy Wholesale Management Section. If you haven’t yet created a client yet, please review our guide on the process of creating a Microsoft 365 client.
To order a new Microsoft 365 subscription, please follow the below steps:
- Create a new Microsoft 365 Client or navigate to the existing Microsoft 365 Client via the Synergy Wholesale Management System.
- Select ‘Add New Subscription’ .
- Choose the Subscription type ‘Microsoft 365’ followed by the relevant Microsoft product you would like to order.
- Choose the number of seats/users you would like to order for your end-user.
- Select ‘Purchase Subscription’ and please allow time for the order to process.
Once you have successfully ordered your first subscription for the client, their Microsoft 365 account and unique domain can take up to 5 minutes to provision. Once provisioned, you can view the Microsoft 365 details and begin setting your client up with Microsoft 365 via the Microsoft 365 admin centre.