WordPress Toolkit with cPanel
Category: Web Hosting
cPanel’s WordPress toolkit allows you to easily create and manage your WordPress websites, using the following key features:
- One-click Install WordPress
- Scan for existing WordPress installations and manage them from the WP Toolkit interface
- Security Advisor with ImunifyAV Code Protection
- Scan all of your websites for security risks, if detected the Security Advisor can also resolve the security risks with a click of a button.
- Smart Update functionality
- Automatically test updates for themes, plugins, languages, and WordPress itself in a completely safe environment at no risk to your live website.
- Cloning and Staging functionality
- Clone any existing site to a completely safe staging area on its own database in order to experiment, then sync back to your live website when you’re ready.
- Install plugins and themes
- Search engine indexing management
- Single sign-on functionality
We have some separate FAQ articles that show you how to use the different features that the toolkit provides:
- How to add or remove WordPress Toolkit from a cPanel hosting service
- How to install WordPress using WordPress Toolkit
- How to enable the Smart Update feature in WordPress Toolkit
- Manage plugins and themes using WordPress Toolkit
- Cloning a website using WordPress Toolkit
- Adding an existing website to WordPress Toolkit