Setting Up DKIM on Dedicated Email Hosting
DKIM is already enabled on any dedicated email hosting service powered by our Axigen platform, however, you will need to add a DKIM record to your DNS records so DKIM can function correctly.
DKIM records are unique to each domain name, you can locate the DKIM record via the Synergy Wholesale Management System, once located you’ll need to add to your DNS zone via the below steps:
- Login to the Synergy Wholesale Management System
- Navigate to Email Hosting >> Manage from the menu located to the left-hand side of the management system.
- Select the Manage button located next to the domain you wish to view the DKIM record for
- Select Service Details
- Scroll to DKIM Record
- Once you’ve located the DKIM record, you will need to add the record to your DNS zone as a TXT record.
- If the DNS is managed via our Free DNS hosting service, you can utilise the following article to walk you through the process of adding the DKIM record to your DNS.
- If the DNS is managed via a cPanel service hosted with us, you can utilise the following article to walk you through the process of adding the DKIM record to your DNS.
- If the DNS is managed via a third party you will need contact that provider and ask them to set your DKIM record for you.
If you need any assistance whilst setting up DKIM, feel free to get in touch with us via a Support Request, Live Chat or over the phone on 03 8399 9483.