Bulk managing domain names
Category: Bulk Actions
Performing bulk changes
- Log in to your Synergy Wholesale account.
- Click on the Domain Names menu item to the left of the page.
- Click Bulk Manage.
- Select any of the options.
- All Domains: When you want to make a change to all of the domain names in your account
- Select specific domains(s): When you want to make changes to only a few domains, and you want to choose from a list
- Enter my own list: When you want to make changes to only a few domains, you have your own list.
- Click Next Step
- If you chose Select specific domains(s) or Enter my own list, you will need to either choose the domains you want to make changes to or input the list of domains you prepared. Then click Next Step. Otherwise, skip to Step 7.
- Under Bulk Option, choose of the of available bulk management tools from the drop-down menu:
- Name Servers.
- Password Update (update the EPP Code for the domain names)
- URL Forwarding.
- DNS Export.
- Enable Auto-Renew.
- Disable Auto-Renew.
- Click Perform Bulk Actions.
- On the next step, depending on what you chose. You will be either asked to input some new information for the domain names you’re making changes to or confirm the export or change.
Any problems or errors will be disabled under Failed Bulk Actions under the Domain Names section of your account, in the same menu where you can find Bulk Manage.