How do I create an auto responder?
The auto-responder in cPanel allows you to automatically send response messages. This can be useful when the recipient is unavailable.
- Login to cPanel.
- Click the Auto Responder icon.
- Click “Add Auto-Responder” to create your new response.
- Enter the email address which you wish to have set to send the auto responder.
- The From field will typically be set as your email address.
- Enter the subject as required.
- Lead the Character set as “us-ascii” and typically leave HTML message unticked.
- Enter the text for your auto responder as required.
- Click Create/Modify.
Within the Auto Responder area of cPanel you may also edit and delete existing setups.