How to migrate your website(s) to Synergy Wholesale
What can we do?
Synergy Wholesale provides a free migration service, where we can move website files, databases and email data over for you. Typically we migrate cPanel accounts, however we can also migrate you away from other platforms like Plesk for example.
When can you do migrations?
The migration service is 24/7 and we have the following migration time slots available:
- 12am to 8am
- 9am to 12pm
- 12pm to 6pm
- 6pm to 12am
The earliest migration time slot available will be 12am to 8am the next day.
What information do you need to complete a migration?
If you’re wanting a cPanel account migrated over to our platform, we’ll just need the following information from you:
- IP Address of the source cPanel server
- cPanel username and password
If the old web hosting provider doesn’t provide you with a cPanel account, we’ll need the following from you:
- IP Address of the source
- FTP or SSH Login Details
- PHPMyAdmin login details OR MySQL login details OR A backup of the database in .SQL format
- Email account usernames and passwords
Please Note, we require an active hosting service with us before we can perform the migration, so you will need to purchase the hosting before submitting the request.
Submitting a migration request
Here are the steps you need to take, in order to submit a migration request:
- Login to your Synergy Wholesale account.
- Click on Support Centre to the bottom left of the page
- Click on Hosting Migration
- Select the account you want to migrate to
- Select the environment you are migrating from
- Fill out the form with the requested information
- Click Submit Migration Request