I have forgotten my Synergy Wholesale management system password, how do I reset it?
Forgetting your password isn’t uncommon, so it’s easy to resolve. Please follow these steps:
- Proceed to the Synergy Wholesale management system login page.
- Click “I’ve forgotten my password”.
- Enter your primary email address set on your Synergy Wholesale management system account and click Reset Password.
- Enter the answer to your Security Question and click Validate Security.
- Your new password has been emailed to you.
I have disabled the Forgotten Password tool, what do I do?
We understand that not everyone wants the process of resetting their password to be as easy as using the forgotten password tool, as such, we have supplied Partners the ability to disable the Forgotten Password feature on their accounts.
If you have disabled the Forgotten Password feature on your account, you can begin a manual recovery process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve access to your account.